Friday, October 23, 2015

“You will never be successful, until you turn your pain into greatness, until you allow your pain to push you from where you are to push you to where you need to be. Stop running from your pain and embrace your pain. Your pain is going to be a part of your prize, a part of your product. I challenge you to push yourself.” ~Today 12:37 AM -- Eric Thomas


Hi!  This is Anne Meneses Bacerra Delacruz.  You have contacted me at 
w0849145@apps.losrios.edu.  I am not available to answer your email at the 
moment.  Please include in your email your name, your phone number, and a 
brief message.  And I'll be happy to reply to your email at my earliest 
convenience.  You have a nice day.  And thank you for emailing.
Bye,
Anne
916-501-5341
https://www.facebook.com/ambldc238437243

No comments:

Post a Comment


Hi! This is Anne Meneses Bacerra Delacruz. You have contacted me at anne.bacerra@gmail.com. I am not available to answer your email at the moment. Please include in your email your name, your phone number, and a brief message. And I'll be happy to reply to your email at my earliest convenience. You have a nice day. And thank you for emailing.
Bye,
Anne
916-501-5341
https://www.facebook.com/ambldc238437243