Thursday, April 21, 2016

“So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.” ― Christopher Reeve ...Christ's empty tomb guarantees our victory over death. Our Daily Bread Topic For Today (Jesus Wept): Christ, resurrection. Grief. Heaven




“So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.”   ― Christopher Reeve  ...Christ's empty tomb guarantees our victory over death. Our Daily Bread Topic For Today (Jesus Wept): Christ, resurrection. Grief. Heaven 

Hi!  This is Anne Meneses Bacerra Delacruz.  You have contacted me at 
w0849145@apps.losrios.edu.  I am not available to answer your email at the 
moment.  Please include in your email your name, your phone number, and a 
brief message.  And I'll be happy to reply to your email at my earliest 
convenience.  You have a nice day.  And thank you for emailing.
Bye,
Anne
916-501-5341
https://www.facebook.com/ambldc238437243


No comments:

Post a Comment


Hi! This is Anne Meneses Bacerra Delacruz. You have contacted me at anne.bacerra@gmail.com. I am not available to answer your email at the moment. Please include in your email your name, your phone number, and a brief message. And I'll be happy to reply to your email at my earliest convenience. You have a nice day. And thank you for emailing.
Bye,
Anne
916-501-5341
https://www.facebook.com/ambldc238437243