Tuesday, April 5, 2016

“The ones I pity are the ones who never stick out their neck for something they believe, never know the taste of moral struggle, and never have the thrill of victory.” ― Jonathan Kozol Do you Beware of giving up too soon. Out emotions are not reliable guides. Our Daily Bread Topic For Today (Don't Walk Away): Obedience. Trust in God.




“The ones I pity are the ones who never stick out their neck for something they believe, never know the taste of moral struggle, and never have the thrill of victory.”   ― Jonathan Kozol  Do you Beware of giving up too soon. Out emotions are not reliable guides. Our Daily Bread Topic For Today (Don't Walk Away): Obedience. Trust in God.

Hi!  This is Anne Meneses Bacerra Delacruz.  You have contacted me at 
w0849145@apps.losrios.edu.  I am not available to answer your email at the 
moment.  Please include in your email your name, your phone number, and a 
brief message.  And I'll be happy to reply to your email at my earliest 
convenience.  You have a nice day.  And thank you for emailing.
Bye,
Anne
916-501-5341
https://www.facebook.com/ambldc238437243



No comments:

Post a Comment


Hi! This is Anne Meneses Bacerra Delacruz. You have contacted me at anne.bacerra@gmail.com. I am not available to answer your email at the moment. Please include in your email your name, your phone number, and a brief message. And I'll be happy to reply to your email at my earliest convenience. You have a nice day. And thank you for emailing.
Bye,
Anne
916-501-5341
https://www.facebook.com/ambldc238437243