Friday, April 22, 2016

“The ache for home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned.” ― Maya Angelou Thank You, When you can't put your prayers into words, God hears your heart. Our Daily Bread Topic For Today (The Spirit Delivers): Holy Spirit. Prayer.





“The ache for home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned.”   ― Maya Angelou  Thank You, When you can't put your prayers into words, God hears your heart. Our Daily Bread Topic For Today (The Spirit Delivers): Holy Spirit. Prayer. 

Hi!  This is Anne Meneses Bacerra Delacruz.  You have contacted me at 
w0849145@apps.losrios.edu.  I am not available to answer your email at the 
moment.  Please include in your email your name, your phone number, and a 
brief message.  And I'll be happy to reply to your email at my earliest 
convenience.  You have a nice day.  And thank you for emailing.
Bye,
Anne
916-501-5341
https://www.facebook.com/ambldc238437243

No comments:

Post a Comment


Hi! This is Anne Meneses Bacerra Delacruz. You have contacted me at anne.bacerra@gmail.com. I am not available to answer your email at the moment. Please include in your email your name, your phone number, and a brief message. And I'll be happy to reply to your email at my earliest convenience. You have a nice day. And thank you for emailing.
Bye,
Anne
916-501-5341
https://www.facebook.com/ambldc238437243